Saturday, April 3, 2010

Today I'm:

Today I'm:
Thankful for spring. Birds chirping, boys bouncing (outside finally!), tulips popping through bit by bit. It all makes me happy.

Wondering if we are making the right choice selling our house. Actually, I wonder that a lot. Then I talk it over with God again. And Jeff again. And then clean my house again for another showing, and start wondering all over again!

Wanting to find a time, way, topic to write more but am also hiding from this idea. Knowing full well what it really takes to write overwhelms me. I don't want to lose myself or my life as it is in the process.

Looking forward to Easter service tomorrow. And an egg hunt with my kids today.

Hoping
I bought a ham big enough to feed 19 people. Thank goodness there will be plenty of sides and I told everyone ahead of time it will be casual - paper plates for sure!

Feeling
content.

What about you???

No comments: