Sunday, April 18, 2010

Funny Things

T1 - Mom, when you don't have that stuff coming out of your chest that T3 eats any more, you can have these (fruity Cheerios) for breakfast too! (I have no idea where that came from, seriously!).

T2 - Maw-ahm, T3 is spitting.
Me- He isn't spitting, hon, he is just drooling. Babies do that and they don't know what they are doing.
T3 - Yeah, and dogs and cats drool too.

T1 - while running on the treadmill tells me, "I can run as fast as a jet and a rocket."
Me - hmmm.
T1- yeah, I only do it when no one is looking.
Me - I see.

T2 - while doing crafts at the Earth Day thingy we went to, T2 says to the lady, "I want to make weapons. Can you help me make a sword and a spikey ball?" I can only imagine what was going through her "Earth Day" mind. But she smiled graciously and T2 came home with a foam sword - this is SD after all!

No comments: