Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Guess it is time to study up on Proverbs


A couple days ago I took a spiritual gifts test. It has been a good ten years since I've taken one of these. I think a few things have changed and some have stayed the same. As I read through the results it all made sense though. And it encouraged me to keep on doing what I'm doing, I'm on the right path. One thing I did learn is that I'm not nearly as WISE as I thought I was. Hmm, must be a flaw in the test...:)

It is funny how those tests get in your head though. This morning as I read through the first three (okay, the 40 day challenge said to do 3, but I only made it through 2 chapters before the boys appeared) chapters of Romans - I couldn't help but speculate what Paul's spiritual gifts were. Teacher - that one was easy. Evangelist - another give away. Exhortation. Not sure where he would fall on mercy...or any of the rest, like I said, the boys awoke, as they always do.

If you think you might want to take one - I ordered it from here. Though I'll warn you the shipping is pricey so order with a friend. And they don't take credit cards - just paypal and checks. I've been told if it has been more than 3 years it is helpful to retake it.

No comments: