Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things that Bless Me



My Bible study. These ladies faithfully dig into the Word and come prepared to share what they learned and their lives as well every time we meet. I'm so blessed to be privy to their praises, new-found knowledge from His Word, and prayer requests. I'm doubly blessed to get to share all of the above with them as well. And I'm triply blessed by the college ladies who faithfully come and watch all our wiggly, fussy, energetic kiddos in a basement for 2 hours with little or no escape!

How every time T2 takes off his socks he has to "get the gunkies out" from between his toes. He can't settle in for some good thumb and blankie time without doing that first.

How my boys love to eat almonds - and fruit - and whole wheat pancakes! With all the other junk I feed them it is nice to know they will eat healthy things too.

How my husband hasn't said anything about the 6 loads of laundry that have been waiting to be folded in the mudroom all week.

The steak I was able to pull out of our freezer when I realized at noon I had nothing planned for dinner - some friends of our blessed us with a gift of a LOT of meat over a year ago and we are just now getting to the end of it.

How my boys like to wear their clothes backwards - why not?!

T3 smiling up at me - any time, day or middle of the night.

My best friend taking cute pics of my kiddos.

Now it's your turn - what blesses you?!

1 comment:

Sara Cox Landolt said...

Great picture of the boys! Love it.

Blessings: my 3 boys!
- going swimming
- making new friends
- having my parents 3 houses down
- good health.
:-) Sara