Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love it when...

I love it when God meets our needs before we can even ask. Yesterday around 2:45 the repairman came to fix our washing machine. Since I've never had a repairman (that I wasn't already married too) come and fix anything this was a financial unknown situation for me. But about a half hour later he left and an hour or so after that Hubby came home and showed me what was in the mail. A couple who had never donated to our ministry before and doesn't even receive our newsletter (at least directly through us, but maybe through a church that supports us) sent us a check just "out of the blue" (i.e. GOD) with a note attached saying that they thought we could use it! Last month both of our cars were in the shop so having the washing machine break this month just seemed like we were never going to get ahead. I have a feeling that when the bill comes for the thing-a-ma-jig (yes that is technical name for all those unfamiliar with the inner parts of washing machines) that was broken in my wonderful supersized machine (also donated by a donor years back by the way) that it will be covered by that check that came in our box the very hour the repairman left.

No comments: