Friday, March 30, 2012

Q & A with Author, Speaker and Book Mentor Mary DeMuth

Thank you so much Mary for taking the time to answer the following questions!  


Q - Mary, who would be the most impactful person in your writing and why? 


M- Most impactful is definitely Sandra Glahn, a professor at Dallas seminary. She mentored me when my career didn’t exist, helped me write my first query, and cheerleaded me through the tumultuous publication journey. She’ been a huge blessing to me, and continues to be a close friend. 

Q - Where would you say your greatest writing comes from?


M- My greatest writing comes from angst and pain, particularly after I’ve processed it and digested it. (And God’s healed me).


 Q - What gets you past writers block?


M -Writers block vanishes when I make myself sit down and write 1000 words. It’s a discipline.


To learn more from Mary, be inspired in your writing, parenting or finding hope and healing visit her Live Uncaged website at: http://www.marydemuth.com/  Take a moment now to pop on over, I promise you will be blessed by her ministry through words!  And if you sign up for her free monthly ezine you will receive her Live Uncaged eBook for free!  

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sandra Glahn came and spoke to the women at our church a couple weeks ago. She is a really neat woman of God. We've done a few of her Bible studies too - I would definitely recommend them!