Friday, March 23, 2012

Great Resource for New Writers



I just finished Mary DeMuth's "11 Secrets to Getting Published."   It is the next best thing to having an experienced author over for a cup of coffee and a great chat! Her personable style makes you feel like she is right there on your sofa telling you all you need to know to get started in your writing career. I especially liked the practical "how-to" advice that I could immediately apply and improve my writing. She is also a good enough friend to tell you the hard stuff you don't really want to hear but need to know to succeed. I highly recommend this book to all my "wanna-be-published" friends out there. You can get it on Amazon in Kindle or paperback here.

1 comment:

Mary DeMuth said...

Thanks so much for your sweet review. I appreciate it.