Sunday, April 10, 2011

Darth Vader vrs. Blue's Clues, in other words, we've had a couple birthdays around here recently!

Thing 2 turns 5 and Thing 3 turns 2....I think I got that right!


Thing 2's Bday Dinner - MMMM corn dogs!

Our Little Storm Trooper

Thing 2 at Preschool - he got to bring cupcakes on his actual b-day. I think that is pretty cool having a summer bday myself, I NEVER got to do this. Perhaps this is what inspired me to make the coolest cupcakes I could think of...what was I thinking!

These tie-dye cupcakes looked really cool but they were a lot of work!


T2 helping me prepare the batter.

Star Wars Party for T2

Jedi Training had lots of levels to it - this was the "anti-gravity" training.

Agility Jedi Training


T3 even talks like Yoda!

T2's self-made costume for his Star Wars party.

Even the adults dressed in character!

T3's Bday



I always have plenty of willing helpers when it comes to cleaning up the frosting beaters!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This takes me back to our Daniel's birthdays and the cakes I make loaded with Star Wars paraphernalia. He's 32 now, and I'm still smiling. xox