Monday, February 22, 2010

Minoring in Geo Trax

This is how I spent a good part of my morning, after running T1 to pre-K and putting T-3 down for a nap. If I could have seen 10 years into my future while in college I would have minored in train track design. I would be getting more use out of that degree than my sociology - though I do consider my children quite their own people-group worthy of study and publishing.


This is what I thought about doing while I was doing the above. I did finally get to it while T2 was immersed in the land of Geo-Trax.

The following are snapshots of our Valentine's day. Note the shirts I made for the Things to wear - mine said "My husband is my hero." We all wore them to church that morning. Hubby had already surprised me with a date night Sat. night - sitter arranged and all! And I got a tulip from each of my men. And some special ones made by T1. Monday marked our 10th Likeaversary - the day hubby told me he first liked me...time flies!








We all went sledding on Sunday.

And we got to go snowmobiling thanks to some generous friends who came to give us rides. There are advantages to living in the country as we just stepped out our back door to a world of fun. It was my first time and I had a blast!

No comments: