Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hot Cocoa, Please - hold the mushrooms

I'm sitting on my livingroom floor with clean laundry all around me. the older two things are finishing up their hot cocoa, T2 told me he wanted his without "mushrooms". I just got a text from hubby doing evangelism with students telling me that someone accepted Christ today. Yippee! Even though I felt a bit envious with my less than glamorous to-do list here - I still felt a part of it knowing I had just prayed for someone to come to know His love today. Since I have sat down to write this I have gotten one phone call, searched for a pair of dry gloves for T1 to wear outside, T3 has woken up and T2 is chattering on with 1/5th of my attention. Sigh - this is probably why I don't blog more - but is an accurate glimpse of my day. Best get to that laundry - guess T3 will be "helping" me instead of me getting it done real quick before he wakes up.

c-ya

No comments: