Saturday, February 13, 2010

Things!


Thing 3 loves to watch brothers play outside and can't wait for his turn!

No this isn't our newest pet!!! But it was hubby's highlight from our family day last week - watching T1 hold it without being afraid. After all the chaos of getting the house ready to sell on top of a busy ministry schedule - we took a day just to be together. We had tons of fun at the 3 story kids science museum. The water room was the most popular of all.





Thing 1 actually fell asleep on the floor while warming up after a bath...I came down to see what was taking him so long and found him snuggled in for a nap!


Now that I'm 10 months old I don't really want to sit still and smile for a photo! So big so fast! He has been doing some signs for about 2 months now I think - it is all a blur. With the first bite of veggies he frantically signs "all done!" Hmmm, I think we taught him to "talk" a little too early!

No comments: