Sunday, July 24, 2011

Questions I've heard lately

Q:How was the Dells?

A:New friends, fellowship, new believers, growing believers, woods, water-slides, games, ticks, God's provision, God showing up, tons of great memories.....let's do it again!

Q: Are you on sabbatical now?

A: No. We leave today for CO for 2 weeks after being "home" for less than 48 hours. Amazingly, I'm okay with this. I'm looking forward to the great fellowship to be had...err, exceptional training ahead. :) We will officially start our sabbatical Aug. 15th.

Q: Does Hubby still have Jury Duty this fall?

A: NO! Praise God!

Q: What are you looking forward to in you sabbatical?

A: Focusing more time on God, each other, our kids and in general being refreshed. I have a picture in my mind from a recent QT - it was a gentle rain washing all the dirt and grime away leaving a world of bright green newness. I think God wants to get to that dirt that I've been too busy to deal with for awhile. Thanks for praying for me in this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you!!! It was awesome seeing you at the wedding of the year as well : ) I love you and miss you tons!!!