Friday, January 16, 2009

Pregnancy is Preperation

So I've been compiling a mental list lately of ways that pregnancy is a glimpse of things to come not only with toddlers, and my later years in life.

Here are a few thoughts that come to mind:
  • I have to get up in the middle of the night to use the facilities
  • I need to know that wherever I'm going there is a restroom nearby
  • I have to take fiber
  • I need frequent snacks to keep my blood sugar up
  • I need to wear slip on shoes
  • It is getting harder and harder to reach my feet
  • When I do get down there I do whatever else I can while I am nearby...like pick up an errant toy, etc.
  • Prep. H is my best friend
  • I go to the doctor a lot
  • I'm pretty forgetful and clumsy
  • My body is changing shape against my will (i.e. my backside seems to think it's roll is to act as a counter-weight for my ever expanding belly).
  • I wake up at weird times and can't go back to sleep

Well, if you aren't laughing with me then you can just laugh at me. Hope I brought a smile to your face today!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I understand...

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad Jesus said He makes ALL THINGS NEW?
New flat tummy; new firm muscles; new strong back; new energy daily; new JOY!
Love & prayers, LauraJ