Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An "old" reminder of new things to come

Here is a baby picture of Thing 1 that I came across the other day. He is almost 2 months old here. So precious I had to put it up as my wallpaper on my computer.

A few weeks ago after I'd straightened my hair T1 said "Where did your wiggly hair go?" Another day when I was wearing it curly, T2 looked up from his bowl of Ramen noodles and said, "Mom, you have noodley hair."

When the above photo was taken I had NOOOOOO idea (well, about a lot of things actually) how much fun being a mommy would be and how much laughter and joy my boys would bring me. I'm thinking 3 boys would be just fine...but of course we would welcome a little princess too!

That's all for now, Elmo's world is about done and my time is up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh sherry, tooooooo cute for words. hard to believe that he was so little.