Wednesday, November 2, 2022

"Scary" Things

Photo by Michelle Tresemer on Unsplash



Scary things my 3 Things have said to me:

1)    As he is coming out of the bathroom – “Mom! Want to see something crazy?!”


2)    “Yeah, I knew I wasn’t using my pre-frontal cortex, but I did it anyways!”


3)    “I want to be a bush pilot!”


4)    “How old do you have to be to skydive?”


5)    “I think I’m going to throw up” (Always in the car, in the grocery aisle, etc!)


6)    “Why is the carpet wet here?”


7)    Telling me about his glider flight, “and then the pilot told me to pull the red knob that disconnects us from the plane…”

 

 

And on another note, I’ll never forget when they are 12, 10 and 7 on this day I tried doing a homeschool lesson on Reformation Sunday. They misheard the speaker saying “95 Theses” for another similar sounding word that is just SO FUNNY (if you have the male chromosome) and that was the end of trying to teach them Protestant history for the day. Never a dull moment raising boys and I wouldn’t have it any other way! 

No comments: