Thursday, October 18, 2012

Quick Prayer Request

I'm still here - just silent in the blog world lately, sorry about that!  This semester is just filling up with so many cool ministry opportunities outside of the home which is a change of pace for this mostly stay at home ministry mama.  So when I am home I need to focus on home and that doesn't leave much time/energy for writing.
But I can't let another day go by without asking you to please pray for our upcoming regional Fall Conference, The Weekender. Over 450 students, 70ish from our very own little university, will gather together this weekend for a great time of teaching, worship, fun and fellowship.  Yours truly will be co-teaching a 90min seminar on Real Relating and The Gospel.  Hubby will be doing one on the Media and how it impacts us.  Lots of other fun things in store.  Will you do me a precious favor and right now pray:
1) Safety for everyone traveling
2) Our main teacher, Fran, to be filled with God's Spirit
3) Students will come to Christ
4) Others who already know Him will be strengthened in their relationship with God
5) God will be glorified.

More fun updates to come soon....I hope!  :)


No comments: