Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wonderfully Made


Well, I know it has been a long and lonely silence and for that I am sorry. And I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Tomorrow I leave for our Upper Midwest Navigator Women's Conf. The theme is "Wonderfully Made" from Psalm 139:14. Over 50 jackrabbits will be coming to join over 200 women from all over our region in Rochester, MN. Would you please pray right now for our time? I have been working with a great team of folks long and hard to put this conference together (ergo the lack of blog posts). It is my greatest wish that God will eternally impact in the hearts of the women attending. The talks will center around the fact that we are Made By Him, Redeemed By Him and Empowered By Him. We will also have an incredible guest potter/speaker sharing with us. Thanks for partnering with us in prayer! And pray for Hubby too as he is on his own with all 3 Things the next few days!!!

No comments: