Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tiny Hiney



Isn't it amazing what can happen in just 6 1/2 weeks? The Sistine Chapel took Michelangelo four years to paint. The first space shuttle, Enterprise, took three years to complete. It takes me months and months to knit a sweater. And in just as little as 45 days God can take a tiny swimmer and egg and knit them into a tiny baby with little legs kicking around on the screen before me. Only God.




So this little one was a bit shy (or not shy enough maybe) and wouldn't show us it's face. All we got were shots of it's tiny little hiney so I'm calling it "tiny hiney" for now. Even though this was my third time through this it is still takes my breath away to see this little being inside me. It is also still a great relief each time to know it is doing well and that there is only one! :)




So without further adu, for your viewing pleasure, here is Tiny Hiney! If I was more technologically advanced I would put a fig leaf on it but alas, here it is in all its glory.




6 comments:

Julie Wyatt Kelada said...

AMAZING!!! Congrats!! I hope you are feeling ok! Will you find out!

Love
Julie

Rose said...

Wow. I love your first paragraph -- save that for something you send to Focus on the Family. Good stuff...Only God. I am blown away by the CD pictures...my ultrasound pictures 5 years ago looked like a flat and smushed gummy bear.

Heather said...

Hi Little one! Glad to see you. I can't wait until we get to see you in full faced glory! And for you to be old enough for your family to bring you to the Walworth County fair where we are headed this weekend

Susie said...

What a sweet tiney hiney :) Hope you're feeling great and eating a lot of chocolate, ha ha.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. You'll have to explain the law that he voted against...I didn't get how that worked? Anyhoo, hope you're enjoying the weekend. Take care!

marcy burth said...

That's a girl baby....I'm just thinking out loud...whatever the gender - it is fortunate to have been chosen to be parented by two such wonderful people. We love you.
Ron and Marcy

Unknown said...

I LOVE tiney hiney!! Congratulations!

Love, Carrie